Refine search 
Price
From
To
Brand
  • more
Product Color
  • more
Product Size
  • more

Longsleeve Shirts

View  
Sort by:
Show products
5.11 Professional Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Fire Navy
Ready to ship in 5-10 days
The 5.11 Professional Long Sleeve T is made from 170g ring-spun knit for improved comfort...
(Read more)
CHF
51.95
M-Tac Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 - Army Olive
Ready to ship in 7-10 days
The Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 is made of 93% cotton, the remaining 7% is elastane. Thanks...
(Read more)
CHF
36.95
M-Tac Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 - Black
Ready to ship in 7-10 days
The Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 is made of 93% cotton, the remaining 7% is elastane. Thanks...
(Read more)
CHF
36.95
M-Tac Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 - Dark Grey
Ready to ship in 7-10 days
The Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 is made of 93% cotton, the remaining 7% is elastane. Thanks...
(Read more)
CHF
36.95
M-Tac Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 - Dark Navy Blue
Ready to ship in 7-10 days
The Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 is made of 93% cotton, the remaining 7% is elastane. Thanks...
(Read more)
CHF
36.95
M-Tac Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 - Dark Olive
Ready to ship in 7-10 days
The Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 is made of 93% cotton, the remaining 7% is elastane. Thanks...
(Read more)
CHF
36.95
M-Tac Long Sleeve T-Shirt 93/7 - Coyote
Ready to ship in 7-10 days
Material: 93% cotton 7% elastane Weight: 200g
CHF
36.95
M-Tac Thermal Fleece Shirt Delta Level 2 - Black
Ready to ship in 7-10 days
The Thermal Fleece Shirt Delta Level 2 is a thermal pullover shirt for cold weather. Made...
(Read more)
CHF
45.95
M-Tac UA Side Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Coyote
Ready to ship in 7-10 days
Material: 93% cotton 7% elastane Weight: 200 g
CHF
42.95
MFH Long Sleeve Shirt - M95 CZ Camo
Ready to ship in 7-14 days
Classic Army Shirt, US-Stylereinforced crew neckreactive dyesingle jerseyMaterial:100 %
CHF
21.95
MFH Long Sleeve Shirt - Woodland
Ready to ship in 7-14 days
Classic Army Shirt, US-Stylereinforced crew neckreactive dyesingle jerseyMaterial:100 %
CHF
21.95
MFH Tactical Long Sleeve Shirt Sleeve Pockets - Black
Ready to ship in 7-14 days
Two sleeve pockets with velcro panelsreinforced crew necksingle jerseyMaterial:100 %
CHF
25.95
MFH Tactical Long Sleeve Shirt Sleeve Pockets - Olive
Ready to ship in 2-4 days
Two sleeve pockets with velcro panelsreinforced crew necksingle jerseyMaterial:100 %
CHF
25.95
MFH Tactical Long Sleeve Shirt Sleeve Pockets - Coyote
Ready to ship in 7-14 days
Two sleeve pockets with velcro panelsreinforced crew necksingle jerseyMaterial:100 %
CHF
25.95
Outrider T.O.R.D. Long Sleeve Zip Shirt - Black
Ready for dispatch
This long-sleeved shirt is designed for daily use on duty and on the shooting range, but...
(Read more)
CHF
41.95
Outrider T.O.R.D. Long Sleeve Zip Shirt - Ranger Green
Ready to ship in 4-7 days
This long-sleeved shirt is designed for daily use on duty and on the shooting range, but...
(Read more)
CHF
41.95
View  
Sort by:
Show products