The FirePro-1971 FS model features a one-piece, wrap-around strap that easily secures to any helmet with Velcro tabs. This system keeps the goggle on hand at all times, with the flexibility of quickly removing them if needed.
• Patented ESS Speed-Clip strap system makes adjusting the tension of FirePro goggle straps quick and easy, even with gloves on.
• ClearZone FlowCoat lens treatments provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
• Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference and maximizes peripheral vision.
• Full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system further minimize lens fogging while filtering airborne particles, dust, and debris.
• Extra-thick, 2.8 mm high-impact Profile Series military goggle lenses that meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2015 and CE.
• Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and distortion-free optical clarity.
• A prescription eyewear solution is available for ESS FirePro goggles: the ESS U-Rx Insert. This prescription carrier is cross-compatible with ESS Cross-Series and ICE Eyeshields, providing an Rx solution that can be used across numerous ESS eye pro platforms.
With low-profile frames and anti-fog lenses, ESS FirePro-1971 structural firefighting goggles are the most advanced on the market. This goggle series is compliant with NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, including the 5-minute, 500°F / 260°C oven test.
It is also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2015, and is considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All components of ESS FirePro-1971 goggles are heat and flame resistant.
• FirePro-1971 EX-2 goggle frame with closed-cell vent foam
• A onw-piece strap with Velcro tabs and Speed-Clip strap outriggers
• Clear FirePro-1971 Lens
• User's Guide
• ESS Sticker