The ESS FirePro-1977 goggle series features a low-profile design that prevents helmet interference and increases peripheral vision. The patented Speed-Clip system facilitates quick strap adjustment, even with gloves on. All goggle components are heat and flame resistant, including the durable OpFoam face padding.
The FirePro-1977 EX features the patented Snap-On/Snap-Off helmet mounting system, which allows the goggles to be stored in a pocket when not in use, then deployed in seconds. The FirePro-1977 is certified as compliant with NFPA 1977-2013 Edition, including the 350ºF / 177°C for 5-minute oven test. Tear-Off Lens Covers are available as accessories.
• All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
• Low-profile frame with wide wrap for maximum peripheral vision & minimal helmet interference
• 2-piece strap & Snap-on/Snap-off mounting system
• Patented Speed-Clip system allows for rapid strap adjustment & positions the strap for optimal helmet compatibility
• Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
• Anti-microbial OpFoam face padding increases comfort & fit
• Interchangeable 2.8mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
• Advanced ESS ClearZone FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
• Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
Compliant With: NFPA 1977-2018 Edition, ANSI Z87.1-2015, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE, UL
• Gray FirePro 1977 goggle frame
• 2-piece strap with Red Speed-Clip attachments
• Two Snap-On/Snap-off mounting brackets
• Clear lens